17.07.2021 - The Third Room Open Air x Zollverein - Key Facts
Here are our key facts for this Saturday, please read them carefully.
- Entrance 18+ with a valid certified quick test (kostenloser Bürgertest) not older than 48hrs (no self test), vaccination certificate (at least 14 days old) or covid recovered proof (within six months).
- Bring your ID and ticket (digital or printed) with you.
- VERY IMPORTANT: the covid-free proof, ID and ticket has to be 100% the same owner. Your full name, address, phone number and e-mail must match. Otherwise your entrance will be denied.
- There is also a quick test station at Zollverein, but we highly recommend you to do the test at your nearest location to avoid long queues and delays. Opening hours 09:00 – 16:00. Link
- No masks, no social distancing.
- The open air goes from 14:00 till 23:59, two floors. The timetable will announced soon.
- We have also a pool. Bring your swimwear with you, changing rooms are nearby the pool.
- You can buy your drinks and food with a pre-paid card. We accept cash, card payments and PayPal.
- We are working with a deposit system regarding the sales of drinks. We want to keep our events as garbage-free as possible.
- We a have fine selection of The Third Room Merch. Don’t forget to visit our stand where you can buy the latest The Third Room – Hexagonal EP as well.
- The re-entrance fee is 5€. Zollverein is an UNESCO World Heritage and we want to avoid unnecessary garbage and especially vandalism. Please handle your surrounding with care and respect. Any damage to the property will cause a criminal prosecution.
- A little guide how to reach the Zollverein Area: Link
- The water on the toilets are not suited for drinking!
- We have some delicious food for you. Also suited for vegans and vegetarians!
- We have a sufficient wardrobe but kindly ask you to avoid bringing larger belongings with you.
- The whole open air site is barrier-free.
- Racist, Sexists, Homophobes and Assholes are not welcomed!
- Be respectful to each other, bring your best mood and dancing shoes with you.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org